Sound dental health is equally essential for children and adults. Whether you are 6 or 60, visiting a dentist is the best way to ensure a healthy life. In spite of your hectic work schedule and extremely busy social life, there’s just no way to put off oral health visits for any excuse. Dental health care specialists usually suggest a routine yearly visit for everyone. However, if you’re prone to tooth decay and gum infections, your frequency of visiting dental clinics must be higher.
A private dentist in East Dulwich explains, sound oral health not only keeps your teeth and gums healthy and strong but also helps you with overall physical well-being. It saves you from a number of chronic health issues like diabetes, heart diseases and others.
Here are some conditions that you just can’t ignore and need to show a specialist on urgent basis.
- Headaches Do you suffering from chronic headache? Most people are unaware that headaches and dental care are very closely related. Teeth grinding is a common cause behind frequent headaches. The grinding problem often leads to more serious issues related to your oral health.
- Oral ulcers Canker sores are very common and it happens to many. It is also a major source of concern for your physical well-being. Normal ulcers will automatically heal up within two weeks. If it continues beyond that period, see a dentist in Battersea on urgent basis. Moreover, if such ulcers keep occurring on regular basis, you should consult an oral health specialist.
- Tooth ache Tooth ache is another common problem that affects millions. Most of the times, this problem is ignored. But according to dental healthcare specialists tooth aches often indicate serious problems related to one’s teeth and the gums. Therefore, instead of relying on over-the-counter painkillers, you should go your oral health expert to resolve such problems for once and for all.
- Gum inflammation This problem is called gingival inflammation and the typical symptoms include red and swollen gums. This problem has the potential to lead you to teeth loss and in worst cases, cardiac issues.
- Sensitive tooth This may seem to be just a minor problem. Whenever you eat or drink anything hot or cold the nerves register an uncomfortable sensitivity in the affected tooth. Usually, the problem indicates the initial stages of tooth decay. If you do not resolve this problem early, you may have to undergo a root canal treatment or RCT in course of time.
- Dry Mouth There can be multiple reasons for this problem. However, on the other hand, there’s no explanation for a sudden dryness in the mouth either. If the problem continues, it will lead you to tooth and gum decay along with the possibility of many other disorders. If the problem is persisting for more than 6 weeks at a stretch, you should book an emergency dental appointment. In most cases it is seen, diabetes is the culprit behind this oral condition. Remember, this chronic disease is often referred to as the “silent killer.”
Need dental advice or treatment?
Looking for a dentist in Dulwich? Require more information or treatments relating to Dentist Visit. Contact us today, we provide both private and NHS dental treatments. We have patients from across London including: Dulwich, Beckenham, Brixton, Croydon, Crystal Palace, Camberwell, Herne Hill, Honor Oak, Mitcham, Oxted, Orpington, Peckham, Sutton, Streatham and Upper Sydenham. Need any kind of dental treatment? Contact Dulwich Dental Office today.